WELCOME TO SANDRAIDERS TUNISIA
2nd edition of SandRaiders Tunisia.
The SandRaiders is an adventure designed for an amateur rider who has always wanted to participate in a Raid, but is not sure about doing it alone.
For him we have the perfect team of guides who will teach him all the necessary details to live this adventure. Accompanied by a logistic team that includes mechanics and medical equipment.
Drop everything and live to the fullest.
Feel the freedom and make your dream come true.
7 stages full of emotion and passion with your motorbike.
SANDRAIDERS IS YOUR ADVENTURE.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
The SandRaiders is designed for classic and neoclassic motorbikes, the mythical motorbikes that took part in the great African raids of the 1980s. Two categories are accepted:
TRAIL: In the Trail category, all motorbikes over 350c.c., which are manufactured before the year 2000, and all racing motorbikes which are no longer FIM homologated, even if they were manufactured after the year 2000, are accepted.
SCRAMBLERS: Scramblers pre-2000, as modified vehicles, will be accepted as long as the organisers believe that the motorbike meets the minimum safety requirements.
! It is compulsory to use Desert type tyres with front mousse (we also recommend rear mousse).
! Strict control of each motorbike: tyres and suspensions must be in perfect condition.
- 2-litre hydration pack (Camelbak)
- Enduro/Motocross boots
- Knee guards with travel limits (front and side)
- Shell, rib protector, elbow guards and shoulder guards
- Helmet (ideally full face)
- Water suit
- Toolkit and basic spares for your bike
- Front-wheel mousse
- Bag or space on the bike for the picnic
- Mandatory minimum 200 km autonomy of fuel
- Passport (valid for 6 months)
- Insurance green card and current receipt
- Driving licence
- Motorbike papers
- If the bike is in another person’s name, authorisation to drive it will be required.
- Repatriation and holiday cancellation insurance (included in registration fee)
- The repatriation will be in Barcelona. For repatriation in any other EU country +180€)
MATERIAL PROVIDED BY SANDRAIDERS
- SPOT safety beacon
- Paper Roadbook
- Metallic box for bagagge (payment of 120€)
- Motorcycle technical t-shirt
- Tracks of the stages for the GPS
- A medical examination by the Sandraiders’ doctors is essential before starting the trip.
- You will be required (before starting the route) to sign the general terms and conditions document sent by email on confirming registration
PRICE: 2.700 € INCLUDES:
- Transporting your bike to Tunisia (Extra payment according to pick-up location)
- 8 nights hotel accommodation with half board + small picnic lunchtime refreshments
- Food and water in route
- Roadbooks and GPS tracks with the route
- Mechanical assistance during the route
- Finisher throphy
- Daily briefing
- Bivouac camp
- Guides with satellite telephones
- SPOT beacons for satellite tracking
- Race bib and trial documentation
- Paddock on finishing each stage
- Support vehicles
- Medical assistance / Health repatriation insurance
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Metal luggage box mandatory (120€)
- Plane tickets
- Personal equipment
- Cancellation insurance
- Drinks and extras in hotelss
- LONDON (UK): PRICE 400 €.
- CALAIS (FRANCE): PRICE 300 €.
- ZONHOVEN (BELGIUM): PRICE 300 €
- FRANKFURT (GERMANY): PRICE 250 €
- MULHOUSE (FRANCE): PRICE 200 €
- GENOA (ITALY): PRICE 200 €
- MARSEILLE (FRANCE): PRICE 0 €
- FIGUEIRA DA FOZ (PORTUGAL): PRICE 0 €
- BORDEAUX (FRANCE): PRICE 0 €
- PARIS (FRANCE): PRICE 200 €
- LYON (FRANCE): PRICE 0 €
- IGUALADA ( CATALONIA ): PRICE 0 €